Warren County, Missouri
"Let the welfare of the people be the supreme law." - Missouri State Motto
Planning and Zoning Forms
- P&Z Commission Meeting Agenda
- 2013 Amended Zoning Codes
- Master Plan
- Flood Ordinance
- Structure Packet
- Floodplain Packet
- Elevation Certificate
- Conditional Use Packet
- Rezone Packet
- Application Affidavit
- How to Determine Property Owners Within 1000 Feet of a Parcel
- Shared Use Permit
- Tower Upgrade Application
Welcome to Warren County Planning and Zoning
Toni Eversmeyer - Planning and Zoning Administrator
101 Mockingbird Lane, Suite 201, Warrenton, MO 63383
Phone: 636-456-3044 Fax: 636-456-0447
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 8:00-4:30
Please Note: If possible, it is best to call before coming into the office, since the Administrator will, at times, have to be off-site to tend to County business.
Welcome to the Warren County Planning and Zoning site. Warren County adopted its first comprehensive Master Plan on March 21, 1983. The Master Plan was revised in 2011. The Warren County Zone Order was subsequently adopted on November 27, 1985 and revised on August 1, 1994. Starting in May of 2012, ten separate Township meetings were held around the County to show the citizens the proposed changes to the Zoning Map. A public hearing was held in August with the Planning and Zoning Commission and a final public hearing was held with the County Commission in September of 2012. The newest Zoning Map and Zoning Districts went into effect on September 17, 2012. Since then, various Articles of the Zoning Code have been updated after public hearings with the Planning and Zoning Commission and the County Commission. The Amended Codes are now available on the website. The purpose of the Master Plan and Zone Order are to promote the health, safety, comfort, and general welfare of the citizens of the County; to conserve the natural resources of the County; to secure coordinated land use; and to aid in the efficient deployment of public improvements.
To make it easier for you, the citizens of Warren County, to get information, we have put the forms and information you will need on this website.
- If you are building a residence, or other structure, you will need the Structure Packet. It gives you everything you need to apply for a zoning permit. If you are building a residence, go to the Sanitarian link for the steps on a sewage system.
- If your property is in the Floodplain you will need the Floodplain Packet and the Elevation Certificate.
- If you want to put a business on your property, you may need a Conditional Use Packet.
- If you want to Rezone your property, you will need a Rezone Packet.
If you have questions or other concerns, please call us, we’ll be glad to assist you.